Data QA Automation Engineer
Verisk Nepal is the software development and information technology (IT) service support center for Verisk Analytics. We are a dedicated team of software and IT professionals who provide technical support to Verisk's businesses. At Verisk Nepal, we help our internal clients focus on their business solutions while we focus on the technology. Verisk Nepal is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Act as QA lead on a wide variety of data intense projects
- Lead analysis for the purposes of developing test cases and test data for back-end data intense applications
- Perform hands-on manual testing while scripting automated tests to ensure application and data quality.
- Test ETL systems in Pentaho which includes Data Analysis, Test Data Creation in different format/input files and Testing regulated data – majority in a scripted automated environment.
- Continuously develop and socialize best practices for the design and development of robust and easily maintainable QA Automation Suites.
- Serve as a liaison to business analyst and product owner, providing feedback on application readiness for migrations.
Education Level: Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
Experience Required: 1 to 3 years of professional experience in Software Quality Assurance, back-end data testing and Data QA Automation
- Proficient in SQL queries and Relational Database concepts, Aurora Postgres, data structures and data operations in general.
- Expertise in data workflow testing, data analysis, Test Data Creation in different format/input files along detailed data verification testing with handling regulated data
- Experience in ETL testing - Pentaho / Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Technically familiar with development concepts and formats such as SQL, XML, JSON and scripting languages
- Knowledge or experience with API/Web services testing
- Experience in testing non-GUI applications (SQL, Flat Files, XML, JSON etc.)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of a programming/scripting language – JAVA, Scripting, Python
- Knowledge or Experience in AWS Services is a plus, but not required.
- Sound technical background, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- A wholesome QA resource with an ability to put together test plan and test case scenarios, create test data and verify output using scripted scenarios
- Possess excellent problem-solving abilities
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable QA automation workflows
- Proficient in developing and implementing automated tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool and familiarity with Continuous Integration atmosphere.
APPLY HERE - https://smrtr.io/5rTCg