Daraz Future Leadership Program - DFLP
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia's online shopping and selling destination of choice present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, the pioneering ecommerce ecosystem in South Asia has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands, serving 5 million consumers. With 2 million products available, Daraz offers a diverse assortment of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Focused on providing an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns. Daraz is owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
The DFLP program is an 18 months paid management trainee program designed to help you become our next leader. Throughout the three six-month rotations, you’ll be given opportunities that drive business results and will help you grow to your maximum potential. Your industry knowledge and personal growth will be accelerated through excellent top management coaching & leadership training.
The objective of this program is simple: “transform our DFLP trainee’s into leaders within a period of 18 months”. The program develops and nurtures our trainee’s while keeping them challenged in their day-to-day assignments and projects which includes giving them exposure to challenging projects, extensive onboarding, external/internal training, top management coaching, departmental rotations and monthly outings.
- Academically strong with proven track record
- In your final semester of university / recent graduate or up to 2 years of work experience
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- Fluent in English language
People We Are Looking for
- Passion for E-commerce
- Game Changer: Who are ready to create a strong growth and aren’t afraid of taking risk
- Innovators: Who can create strong breakthrough business solutions
- Team Player: Who are ready to work hard for team achievement
- Data Driven people
- 1:1 Interaction with Top Management
- Career Progression and High Impact Projects
- Cross-functional Experience
- Experiential Learning
- Leadership Development Training
- Fully Paid Program
Please click on the following link and apply for the position: https://bit.ly/35iXxXI