Customer Support Officer
Aria Technologies is an innovative digital service provider focusing on Fintech, Edtech, Web and Mobile application development and SAAS. The prototype of an agriculture loan management system called Mizani developed by Aria Tech was adjudged one of the two winners of UNCDF Agri-tech Innovation Challenge Fund. Aria also provides School Management System SAAS named Qbex.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Review business and software requirements
- Review and follow test plans, prepare test cases/scripts
- Perform manual functional testing
- Report defects, bugs and errors
- Clear and concise requirement analysis
- Perform other duties as assigned by the reporting manager / Mentor
- Respond promptly to service issues and requests
- Provide technical support across the company
- Set up accounts or systems for new users along with assisting with resolving issues
- Provide support, including technical documentation and relevant reports, and diagnostic tests.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Coordinate regularly with the developers in finding and solving the issues of the customers
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other relevant fields
- Fresher can apply (Experienced are preferable too)
- Exceptional ability to provide technical support and resolve queries.
- In-depth knowledge of basic computer skills like MS Package
- Ability to determine user requirements and train end-users.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely in both oral and written forms
- A technical, logical thought process
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines and to prioritize and delegate accordingly.
Note: Freshers and experienced both are highly encouraged to apply.
Please send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.