Crew Members (All-rounder)
JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Position: Crew Members (All-rounder)
Location: Jawalakhel- 1 (Female) , Sanepa- 1 (Female), Kamaladi -1(Male)
No. of required: 3
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR CREW MEMBERS (ALL-ROUNDER)
- Must have passed 10th standard
- Must have a pleasant personality
- Possess good numerical skills
- Willingness to work on all stations
- Barista training will be an added advantage
- Female candidates and candidates with 2-wheelers are encouraged to apply
- Must be a citizen of Nepal with valid Citizenship certificate
JOB PROFILE (all jobs are rotated)
- Cleaning, sanitizing and veggie preparation
- Grilling and frying
- Burger assembly
- Taking orders and handling cash
- PRL entries, updating stock expiration
- Clearing tables and cleaning jobs
- Daily inventory update
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS (as per Nepal Govt. Labor Law 2076)
- Monthly Salary: NRs. 15,000/-
- Sick Leave: 12 days annually
- Public Holiday: 13 days annually
- PF + GRATUITY + OT: 10% + 8.33% of Basic salary + 50% extra of hourly wage/ hour
- Duty hour/ Day off: 8 hours / Once a week as per business requirement
- Lunch: provided
- Insurance: Medical and Life
Interested candidates can apply with a CV and a recent PP-size photograph.
- Self-motivated candidates with excellent learning, training, and people skills are guaranteed promotion to a Leadership position after one year of service.
- Freshers and female candidates are required.
- Candidates having a driving license and own vehicle are preferred.
- Age: 18 years - 25 years
- Fuel allowance for bike or scooter holder.