Credit Analyst - Outsourcing
Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia. We exist to get tough loans approved; that's why our customer service is the best! HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products. We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/ *We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- A solid background with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Banking, Credit, Insurance, Finance, or Auditing. (Preference will be given to applicants who have lived and worked in Australia)
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high energy team environment with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with Gmail, Google Apps.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset.
- Excellent communication skills and rapport building.
- Self- Driven & Resilient.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Results/ Solution focus.
- Ethics and Integrity.
Your New Role
This role will appeal to someone who has a minimum of 2 years of experience in the financial sector, particularly in consumer banking and credit. The role will see you responsible for assisting brokers to settle more by helping in loan assessment for the Outsourcing Division at HLE while aiming to provide customers with excellent services and experiences throughout the loan process. The objective is to ensure accurate and effective credit decisions are made in a consistent, efficient, and timely manner and to deliver excellent customer service.
What you will be doing?
- Preliminary assessment of mortgage loan applications through to lender processing.
- Working within the compliance framework and the selection criteria of applicable lenders.
- Managing all allocated files within the agreed service levels.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Call leads passed on by the brokers and qualify as required.
- Communicating with all stakeholders throughout the lending process.
- Ensuring all your work is accurate and meets all legal requirements.
- Developing professional relationships with key stakeholders.
- Working as a part of cohesive team.
Why join us?
- Get to work with one of our top Australian Mortgage Broking company.
- A secure long-term role.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Paid maternal and parental leaves.
- Gratuity and Provident Fund in addition to Salary.
- Accidental and Medical insurance for you and your 2 family members.
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program'.
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month (for Learning and Team Building Activities).
- Training and Development budget allocated just for you!
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts. (when office resumes)
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
Working from home during COVID. All essential equipment will be provided to you.
Work Hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm, non-negotiable. (including 1-hour lunch break)
Up for a challenge? Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Career: Credit Analyst - Outsourcing", addressing all the essential requirements.
*The person hired in this role will be working in our Outsourcing division. They will have an opportunity to work with the best in the Australian Mortgage Broking industry. Details will be discussed in the info session. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited due to high volumes of applications.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19, and will continue to do so in the coming months.