Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia. We exist to get tough loans approved; that's why our customer service is the best! HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products. We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/ *We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Your New Role:
This role will appeal to someone who has a minimum of 2 years of experience in the financial sector, particularly in consumer banking and credit. The role will see you responsible for assisting brokers to settle more by helping in loan assessment while aiming to provide customers with excellent services and experiences throughout the loan process. The objective is to ensure accurate and effective credit decisions are made in a consistent, efficient, and timely manner and to deliver excellent customer service.
What are we looking for:
- A solid background with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the finance field (Preference will be given to applicants who have lived and worked in Australia)
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high energy team environment with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with Gmail, Google Apps
- Entrepreneurial and a growth mindset
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to built rapport
- Should be self- driven and resilient, numbers should excite you!
- Excellent attention to detail (we are talking about $$$ here!)
- Should be results/ solution focus
- Strong sense of ethics and Integrity
- Should be self-motivating and have a strong desire to help people
What will you be doing?
- Preliminary assessment of mortgage loan applications through to lender processing
- Working within the compliance framework and the selection criteria of applicable lenders
- Managing all allocated files within the agreed service levels
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Call leads passed on by the brokers and qualify as required
- Communicating with all stakeholders throughout the lending process
- Ensuring all your work is accurate and meets all legal requirements
- Developing professional relationships with key stakeholders
- Working as a part of a cohesive team’
The Benefits of Joining us!
- A great opportunity to work with one of our top Australian Mortgage Broking companies
- A secure long-term role
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Paid maternal and parental leaves
- Accident and health insurance for you and your two family members
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program'
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month
- An environment that values continuous learning and development
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Working from home during COVID-19. All essentials equipment will be provided to you.
Work Hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm, non-negotiable (including 1-hour lunch break)
The person hired in this role will receive significant training in the Australian mortgage Broking industry. They will have an opportunity to work with the best Brokers in Australia. Details will be discussed in the info session. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited due to high volumes of applications.
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Career: Credit Analyst", addressing all the essential requirements.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for a pre-screen and/or an interview will be contacted.