Country Director - Nepal
We are a software company headquartered in the Netherlands. Our team in Nepal provide outsourcing services in software development primarily to European customers. Our core expertise are the development of ERP systems in Progress platform, Mobile Apps Development, SAP Business Intelligence/ Business Object (BI/BO) solution. We work with a variety of software technologies including Progress OpenEdge, PHP, Magento,iOS, Android, Windows, .NET, Flash/Flex and many more. For detailed information on Javra Software Nepal Pvt. Ltd please visit www.javra.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with strong leadership and communications skills who will help us to manage smooth organizational operations, development, and growth of an organization. We will be pleased to have you join our team and support us for achieving organizational mission, vision, and objectives. You will play a key role in re-forming middle management in Nepal and will work closely with Top Management.
We at Javra built innovative products and solutions with diverse people with great ideas and skills who offers cutting-edge services/solutions to our clients, globally.
You will just not be a chief member to a company but a role model to Javra Family who will directly contribute to bringing up quality performance of the entire company.
- Plan, develop and implement effective strategies for operations, people, project, and infrastructure management to achieve high efficiency of organizational performance.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of ongoing operational, people, project, infrastructure management practices and provide continuous evaluation and improvements plans to the top management.
- Manage and implement effective Human Resources Management practices and policies from onboarding and offboarding employees, retention and motivation, and performance management systems.
- Develop and implement Employee Development and Career Growth Plan and Practices.
- Responsible for Employee compensation and benefit plans.
- Signing employment contracts and other official documents for and on behalf of company. Be representative of company where required.
- Annual review and update of Personal Policy of Company.
- Manage, monitor, and control Resource Allocation plans for projects.
- Monitor Project Performance and Delivery issues and implement problem solving solutions to situations and reporting to top management.
- Together with the Office/Finance Manager, overall budget preparing, providing ongoing financial data and analytical reports and producing financial reports.
- Monitors execution of financial policies and procedures and compliance with government regulations; maintains banking relationships; directs and supervises bookkeeping; conduct foundation for annual audits in conjunction with Accountant and Auditor.
- Responsible to liaison with depart of industry, Tax authorities, Auditor, and other government authorities to fulfil the annual documentation submission and compliance requirements.
- Supervise and Control Marketing and Sales department for Company Promotions Planning and Implementation.
- Oversee and ensure high safety and security standards and timely repair & maintenance of office assets.
- 10 years of Experience in IT Company in similar position
- Ability to Network and influence
- Experience in Personnel Management including hiring, supervision, evaluation, and benefits administration
- Strong Organizational leadership capabilities: administrative, organizational, strategic planning and supervisory ability
- Ability to work and lead effectively in a multicultural setting and to promote a climate of tolerance and respect
- Excellent proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress, and critical situations
What we offer:
Javra Nepal is looking for candidate who is loyal and plan to make a long term commitment. In return for your loyalty we offer:
Perks and Discount
- Attractive Salary
- Provident Fund
- Monthly Mobile Phone allowance
- Daily Transportation Allowance
- Daily Lunch Allowance
- International Travel Opportunities
- Dashain Bonus
- 5 working days a week
- Parking space
Professional Support and recognition
- Rewards to the Employee of the month/year
- Rewards to best performers of the quarter
- Annual performance review
- Internal and External learning and training
- On-going Career Development
Insurance and Health
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental and Death Insurance
Family and Parenting
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Flexible working hours
- Unpaid extended leave
- Monthly Child Allowance
- Medical Insurance of Spouse & Children.
Vacation and social event
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Compensatory Leave
- Monthly Javra Assembly
- Gym Subscription
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send your resume by submitting form at https://javra.com/careers/