Cook/Counter Person (All-rounder)
JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated, and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Cook/Counter Person.
Position: Cook/Counter Person (All-rounder)
Location: Kamaladi, Kathmandu
Offered Salary: Rs. 15,000
No. of required: 1
Qualification: Class 10 or Intermediate (10+2)
- Should be an all-rounder and should be able to work as a cook or in cash counter and dishwashing and as a cleaner as per the situation.
- Work time is flexible according to the work assigned.
- Training is given first after joining the work. The trainee period will be for about a month.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Customer service
- Fair in written and spoken English
Note: Freshers and female candidates are highly preferred.