Content Writer (Intern)
ThemeGrill (themegrill.com) is one of the leading WordPress Themes/Plugins Shop of the world (yes, not just of Nepal). Our themes have been loved by people all around the globe and currently, our products empower more than 400,000 sites and are getting more than 5000 plus downloads on a daily basis. ThemeGrill is a young energetic team. At ThemeGrill, we do work not only in fun ways but also to help each other for independent development which we think is the key to success. If you are a young WordPress enthusiast and want to take your career a lot higher in WordPress then ThemeGrill is the place for you.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Do you think you are good at expressing and explaining things with your writing? Or, are you passionate about writing? Then, come join us and explore a new exciting career in blogging.
Who are encouraged to apply?
Fresh Graduates and students of eighth semester possessing following attributes can apply
- Experience or Knowledge of Content Writing /SEO Copy writing (Priority but not a necessity)
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
- Self-Motivated and Result Oriented
- Ability to interact with Cross - functional team
- Creative thinking and strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in team
- Ability to work unsupervised for extended periods of time
- Aptitude to learn: All the intern must possess a strong will to learn, and we will make sure you reach your targeted goals as well.
What to expect from internship Program?
- Improve your technical writing skills (Sentence structure, Flow of writing, Engaging content writing, Creating scannable content)
- Conducting keyword research, monitoring SEO rankings, and optimizing the existing articles to boost traffic
- Post formatting articles on the dashboard and making it publication-ready
- Enhance your Photoshop skills to create clean, crisp, and optimized images
- Opportunity to learn from experienced bloggers
- Introduction to project management tools such as Microsoft Office, Asana, Time Doctor, etc.
- Certification and job placement opportunities for deserving candidates after completionof the internship program
What should you include in your resume?
- Link to the previous article (If any)
- Recognizable photo
What we Offer?
- Dedicated experienced mentors
- Friendly team always ready to help you
- Certification and job offer
- Theoretical and practical knowledge on various technologies: Wireframing, Design Process, Hi-fi Design, HTML, CSS, WordPress, etc.
- Timely refreshment and outing programs
- A serene working environment
- In-house Table Tennis, Badminton Court, Carrom Board, Dart Board and Chess to play and enjoy the break time. (We conduct inter-office tournament time-to-time on different sports)
- Lunch, snacks, unlimited tea, and coffee
- 5 working days a week
- SEO: Keywords, Meta description, Outbound links, Inbound links, etc.
- A basic concept of WordPress
- Basic Photoshop skills
- SEO Copywriting
Interested candidates can send links, Projects of your best work till now along with CV and Cover letter via "Apply Here"