Content Writer and GTE Writer for Aboard Study
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Content Writer and GTE Writer – Full Time
Due to the incredible growth of our agency, we are seeking a Content Writer to join our high-performance team in a Full -time position, with more hours becoming available based on performance.
About the Opportunity:
We’re looking for someone who can play the role of sop Writer, storyteller, and consider themselves a ‘data journalist’ who can translate insights & product features into a rich narrative.
We need someone who can take a list of product benefits or facts, and turn that information into highly compelling:
- Website & landing page copy
- SOP and GTE Writer for students
- Content Maker for Digital campaigns
- Case studies, whitepapers and infographics
- Blog articles (with a focus on SEO)
- Webinar and video scripts
- Other sales enablement tools
You must be able to write well-researched, well-structured, informative content for audiences that will look like a trusted source of information.
Aside from being a great copywriter, we’re looking for a few other core qualities:
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills – ability to manage multiple briefs at once
- Self-starter – you are proactive in nature
- Collaboration skills – you can easily foster relationships with sales, product, customer success, and external agencies
- A strong understanding of Tone of Voice and is comfortable writing in different voices for different audiences
- A contributor – someone who wants to get involved beyond the core responsibilities of your role and make a real impact within a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
You are someone that gets excited by great results, you use insightful data to implement strategies and push the boundaries.
- 1+ Years Content Writing
- Strong written, creative, communication and presentation skills
- Solid Understanding of SEO Strategies
- Able to interpret data to create new initiatives across the website
- An understanding of how best-practice content marketing can drive strong commercial outcomes, as well as increase brand metrics and engagement
You must possess excellent communication and customer service skills, be able to work under pressure and to deadlines and manage your time effectively. You will be a part of a collaborative with team and you will also have the ability to work autonomously.
The ideal candidate will:
- Follow direction, as well as taking the initiative.
- Have the ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Be a team player and also have the ability to work autonomously.
This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a career path with a recognised industry leader in prestige property.