JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated, and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Content Writer.
POSITION: Content Writer
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Must have completed a Bachelor degree
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in both Nepali and English.
- A good team player with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven.
- Positive attitude and prepared to work in a team environment.
- Problem-solving skills, including the ability to resolve unusual and complex issues and then devise actionable solutions.
- Responsible for managing time and prioritizing the assigned tasks.
- Must have work ethics and sense of responsibilities.