Detailed Job description / requirements:
Content Writing Nepal
Content Writing Nepal is a professional content writing company. We deliver 100% organic and unique content to our clients. We offer reliable content writing services to travel companies, e-commerce, education consultancies, & start-ups in Nepal and abroad. We create and develop fresh and organic content and compelling stories based on your personal and client experiences.
Content Writing Nepal is looking for a Content Writer who is responsible for overall quality assurance for creative produced for a client. He/she understands the writing guidelines of assigned clients and ensures that all original materials provided are copy-accurate.
Job Position: Content Writer
- Creative writing, researching, and editing on the various sector as per the stated guideline.
- Checking writing to ensure it is well written, logically structured, and in the right style.
- Correcting grammar and spelling
- Ensuring the content is in line with the company/client format.
- Checking facts, information, and data.
- Writing catchy headlines for different variety of contents.
- Proofreading the content and offering suggestions for content improvement.
- Rewriting/rephrasing/paraphrasing the original content without destroying the unique ideas and styles.
Qualification and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Exceptional command of the English language
- Ability to accept and learn from critical feedback
- Good knowledge of MS office.
Remuneration: NRs. 20000/-
Deadline: 20 April 2020; 5:00 PM
How to Apply:
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV) and writing sample (minimum 500 words).
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further process