EKbana Solutions is R&D focused company with proven track record of delivering quality solutions to Global Clients. We work on latest technology and provide solutions to upcoming tech companies in US, Japan, Singapore and Nepal. Being focused on R&D, we always invest/work in latest global trends and encourage our team members to come-up with new ideas to create better solutions. We relentlessly encourage our team members to work in latest technology and upgrade team's knowledge by providing best possible learning tools.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for a highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset for the role of Content Marketer. Candidates will be experts on social media analytics, understand the nuances, advantages, and shortcomings of each platform, and know-how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
- Responsible for developing comprehensive multichannel content strategy and plan, present, and implement them.
- Create and write clear and engaging marketing copies to promote the product/service of the clients through multiple marketing channels –social media, search engine, website, and email.
- Content Marketer will need to have effective written and verbal communicative skills and should also be able to demonstrate sound leadership and decision-making ability.
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate our product’s core benefits properly and consistently.
- Interact with content specialists, graphic designers, and internal team members to create and review all content & ensure a consistent message.
- Proofread and edit marketing copy before submission to clients and publishing in digital marketing channels.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Share content through various channels, ensuring a strong web presence.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field with 2 year of experience.
- Experience with online community building.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar