Content Analyst (Fresher / Mid Level)
Tekvortex is a leading IT services company specializing in delivering and optimizing best of breed IT solutions from the initial phase of scoping the requirements, up to the final delivery, maintenance and continuous upgrade for medium and large sized enterprises around the globe since 2012. Since its inception it has been a trusted partner and a recognized leader in providing enterprise application development, systems integration and solution delivery services. With a unique focus on building strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Tekvortex has created a solid reputation for exceeding our client expectations with quality work and fast delivery turnaround. We also have special expertise in custom software development â€“ providing specialized products, IT services and custom end to end solutions to our enterprise customers. We gain competitive advantage from these distinctive capabilities and have developed the ability to implement and manage complex IT systems in changing times with greater effectiveness than many competitors. Our people-first strategy has resulted in lively, enthusiastic and dedicated team of experts and an excellent learning and growing environment for the newcomers. If you are a technology enthusiast looking to excel in your career working on challenging projects using state-of-art technologies, this is the right place for you. You can also email your resume directly to email@example.com.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Our enterprise product automatically grabs contents from selected sites/sources, analyzes them and generates precise results for our customers to enable them to respond to emerging threats and manage complex risk more efficiently.
The Content Analyst’s primary role is to manage the list of sites for content extraction, regularly check samples of the ingested content for accuracy and make configuration changes to improve the accuracy. You will work collaboratively with the content, product, development, quality, clinical, and user experience teams to support the goals and objectives of the content for the intended audience. The role will be focused on, but not exclusively limited to, the activities outlined below.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Add the requested Sources into the application and make sure they are tested properly so that only the required type of content is ingested.
- Regularly audit the ingested content to see if any updates are necessary to improve the accuracy.
- Create, maintain, test and execute rules and pathway logic for content extraction from various sources.
- Create high quality documentation including screenshots to clearly communicate content related issues to the team.
- Collaborate with the team to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
- Manage assigned projects to completion and meet goals and timeline.
- Attend weekly call for status update with the team in US.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable communicating in a professional tone to people in person and over the phone.
- Possess good computer skills including Microsoft Office package.
- Quick learner and internet savvy.
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed, and able to manage tasks efficiently.
- Exceptional organization skills, very detail oriented, and perform well under deadlines.
- Knowledge of basic HTML and regular expression will be an added advantage.