Consultant (Roster Update)
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Diverse Patterns is a
consulting company registered with the Office of Company Registrar and is a VAT
payer. Diverse Patterns has the slogan "Achieve more with Diversity and
Inclusion." We embrace inclusion at
Diverse Patterns provides consultancy services in two major categories.
- Development-related Services: Research and Studies, policy and strategy review and development, resources, tools and training development, project monitoring and evaluation, and audit of organizations and programs from the inclusion perspectives.
- Agency-related Services: Websites and App development, Data Visualization, Infographics, Social media strategy development, and language interpretation, and translation.
The slogan of our organization is - Achieve more with Diversity and Inclusion. We support organizations and businesses reach out to more customers or beneficiaries by making their programs or services inclusive.
Diverse Patterns envisions a nation where everybody is treated with dignity and is included in every development aspect. We contribute towards this goal by providing inclusion and diversity-related services to businesses and organizations.OUR MISSION
Our mission is to provide quality, innovative services to our clients to achieve more in terms of revenue generation & impact gain by incorporating diversity and inclusion in their work.
More information about the company can be accessed here: https://diversepatterns.com.np/
JOB Listing Overview
Diverse Patterns is seeking applications from qualified candidates in the following specializations for consultancy service.
Terms and Condition
- Applications will be kept on the roster for two (2) years.
- Based on expertise, only suitable consultants will be contacted, and only if the relevant consultancy opportunity arises.
- The applicants will not be considered as staffs of the organizations and a separate contract will be done per assignment.
- All consultancy services will be procured and remunerated as per our company's policies and upon mutual agreement during the assignment.
- Only Nepali Citizens should apply.
- The applicants should be registered as a taxpayer and should have a valid PAN number.
- We highly encourage people with disabilities (including those with severe and profound disabilities), people from the LGBTQI community, women, and those from socially and economically marginalized communities.
The consultant will ideally have specialization/expertise in at least one of the following areas. If you want to enlist yourself in more than one area, please fill the form multiple times as per your expertise.
- English to Nepali Translation Interpretation
- Nepali to English Translation Interpretation
- Content Creation (English)
- Content Creation (Nepali)
- Research and Studies
- Training Design and Implementation
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEAL) / Impact Assessment
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- Web Apps Development
- Mobile Apps Development
- Graphic and Layout Designs
- Photography and Videography
- Illustration Artists (Digital and Hand)
- Animations (2D and 3D)
- Finance and Administration Consulting
- Human Resource Related
- Thematic Expertise
- Climate and Environment
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Gender equality and social inclusion
- Disability Specializations
- Disaster Risk Reduction
- Water and Sanitation Hygiene
- Good Governance and Accountability
Essential skills and experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in the relevant field is preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the relevant field is required if you are looking for a supporting role.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the relevant field is required if you are looking for an Expert role.
- Demonstrated experience of working in the development sector esp. with persons with disabilities is preferred.
Interested applicants are requested to fill out and submit the online form available here: Application Form.
The deadline to submit the online form is Jan 31, 2021.