Concept Store Manager
Job posted on 28 Feb, 2023 Apply before 28 Mar, 2023
Aikya Concept Store
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Manager: Aikya concept store
Responsibilities of the Concept Store Manager
- Direct and guide the day to day operations of the boutique in providing the highest level of product and service to the guests in keeping the overall philosophy and concept of aikya
- Achieve maximum guest satisfaction and organizational profitability, in an atmosphere of high employee morale.
- Uses his/ her talents to strengthen our brand image and to generate increased sales.
- Ensures that the boutique is in keeping with high standards, and that the overall environment is attractive and comfortable (smell, music, atmosphere)
- Maibtains innovative and creative displays and maintain the requisite standards of cleanliness and hygiene, especially for the cafe .
- Ensures all merchandise is presented in a fresh, clean and inviting manner.
- Ensures all merchandise is attractively and neatly displayed in a highly visible and easily accessible way.
- Ensures the merchandise is individually priced, labels are always facing outwards, hanging items face the same direction, folded items are of the same size, and there are sizes to different merchandise (apparel, accessories.
- responsible for managing , keeping inventory and display of new products for the store and ensure variety of products
- Participates at financial review meetings
- Ensures proper monthly inventories of the boutique stocks .
- Ensures that the whole team is well groomed and uniformed, as described in the Maisons grooming standards.
- Effectively manages supervisers and teams and checks the completion of the assigned duties
- Maintains inter-departmental relations and communication to achieve synergy within the department and the Maison.Plans small and medium scale monthly and yearly events like afternoon tea parties , shows and other events for premium customers or potential customers.
- Oversees private parties like birthday, office meetings etc.
- Cheerful , friendly and effective communication both verbally and writing is a must.
- Works regularly with the owners and maintains transparent and clear communication with them.
Education Requirements: high schools completion
Language Requirements: Must be fluent in English and Nepali.
Skill Requirements: Must be computer literate
Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year within the current position