Spiralogics Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Spiralogics is a leading custom software development company primarily based in the US, Nepal and India. With 18+ years of experience in tech industry, we go beyond the traditional application development process to deliver quality products.
We're seeking a Communication Intern who can demonstrate verbal and non-verbal communication, problem-solving, teamwork, and writing abilities. This position needs the candidate to help with communication activities such as writing, social media management, staff engagement, event planning, external outreach, and digital asset management, among others. The ideal candidate for this position would be enthusiastic, dedicated, social media and online aware, and capable of creative ideas for activities at Spiralogics. The successful intern will acquire practical experience in various parts of communications by assisting with a variety of internal and external communications, as well as gaining a thorough knowledge of a diversified workplace.
If you want to build your career in a growing IT company, then come join Spiralogics. We provide a fun, friendly, and flexible working environment with employee centric work culture.
- Assist communications team in meeting their goals.
- Assist in employee engagement activities.
- Write blog posts and other content as assigned.
- Assist with social media content creation and posting.
- Work with Technical Writers on documentations, when needed.
- Undertake other ad hoc duties.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Positive attitude and initiative taker.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive team player.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc).
- Proficiency using designing tools for flowcharts and diagrams preferable.
- Good sense of humor.
Education + Experience:
- Recent graduate or current enrollment in a university/college with a focus in communication, journalism, English, public relations, or related area.
- Candidate with IT background with interest in communications may also apply.