Our place is a perfect blend of re-visiting Victorian era and it’s intriguingly unique ambiance makes Vesper one of the most visited and loved restaurants in Nepal. We aim to serve simple yet authentic Italian food and fine wines with great hospitality within a relaxed environment.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are conducting a search for outstanding and talented Commis Chefs for our well-known and respected Italian Restaurant facility within our first-class Wine house property in Lalitpur.
- To supply the highest level of customer care and service whether in the public eye or in the back areas.
- To prepare, cook and serve any food delegated as your responsibility ensuring that the highest possible quality is maintained and that agreed standards for food preparation and presentation are met at all times.
- To adhere to company policies and procedures in regard to checks, food labeling and dating, cleaning schedules and hygiene regulations at all times, and ensuring that all the records are updated and kept.
- To assist with receiving and storage of deliveries as per company procedures.
- To be punctual for work and report directly to the supervisor or manager on duty.
- To ensure you maintain your work area clean, hygienic, and tidy state at all times.
- To wear the full correct uniform at all given times whether in the public eye or back areas.
- To carry out daily and weekly procedures.
- To protect the Gross profit % through the control of wastage, stock rotation, and portion control.
- To recognize the importance of good stock management and control.
- To remove and hazards and make safe the kitchen or equipment and report problems to the senior chef on duty.
- To understand the restaurant’s health and safety policies and carry out the responsibilities effectively.
- To be fully aware and adhere to sickness and accident report procedures.
- To comply with all safety requirements relating to chemicals and cleaning of equipment used in the kitchen.
- To comply with any reasonable request from your superiors.
- Attractive Salary
- Meals whilst on duty
The Vesper Cafe & Restaurant P. LTD. would like to thank all candidates for your interest, but regret that only those qualified and match the following: (No exceptions)
Unless your experience matches our job description, we will not confirm receipt of your application. Please send your full resume details with a photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format as an attachment. We will then respond to you with further information on the above urgent assignment. Look forward to hearing from you.
The Vesper Cafe & Restaurant Pvt Ltd
|Category||Hotel / Resort Business, Food Technology, Hospitality Tourism Hotel|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Senior Level, Mid Level|
|Education||Diploma Hotel Mgmt., Bachelor in Hotel/Hospitality Mgmt. (BHM), Diploma / CTEVT Course|
|Posted Date||14 Sep, 2021|
|Apply Before||14 Oct, 2021|