Client Support Specialist
Pioneer Solutions' mission is to provide enterprise-wide risk management solutions to our clients. Our focus is on financial, environmental and regulatory compliance. Our solutions manage your workflow across multiple departments, for multiple jurisdictions, creating new efficiencies within your organization. Pioneer Solutions is a full-service solutions provider in the financial, environmental and regulatory compliance areas. Our staff has been advising and providing solutions in these areas for over ten years. We provide comprehensive software, managed reporting, consulting and implementation services to our clients world-wide. With offices in North America, Asia and Europe, we have the breadth to meet your needs. By offering a network of related services, PioneerSolutions can provide these services more efficiently and at a lower cost than most "silo" solution organizations. We provide leading software products and consulting services. We also leverage our software and consulting expertise to provide unique managed reporting services to organizations that do not wish to run software. These options allow us to take a flexible approach in meeting your organizations needs.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Jobs’ Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Business, Developer, QC, and System team to ensure resolution of any client issues or questions
- Act as “first line of defense” for client questions and technical issues
- Respond to client inquiries with timeliness and professionalism.
- Advocate on behalf of clients and collaborate with other internal teams on process improvements to enhance the client experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent (Freshers and Candidates waiting for results can also apply).
- Should have excellent command in written and spoken English.
- Should have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Basic Knowledge of on-screen capture and video editing tools is a plus.
- Available for both day shift (9 a:m to 6 p:m) and night shift (8 p:m to 5 a:m).
Interested candidates are required to send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com on 19th April 2020. Only those applicants meeting the criteria will be shortlisted and called for interview.