Customer Service Representative
B.M. Nepal Pvt. Ltd. is located in Lainchaur, Kathmandu and is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and software development company working on international clients’ high-profile web applications. We among others work together with one of the world’s largest travel applications, making sure that they stay ahead in an internationally competitive landscape. One of our clients is Bookmundi ApS, a Denmark-based global travel booking portal, selling holidays and tours in more than 120 countries. We help our clients solve complex software development needs, provide customer service, conduct marketing, do business development, and handle general Business Process Outsourcing requirements. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced and agile company with plenty of opportunities for growth and development, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll be joining a very talented team of people in a fun and challenging work space, allowing you to learn and grow as much as you wish. If you’re smart, a quick learner, and ready for new challenges, join our team of professionals. We’re always looking for talented people. In general, you will be joining a dynamic and friendly office environment.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We’re looking for an exceptional Customer Service Representative to help deliver operational excellence to Bookmundi.com, one of the world’s largest tour booking platforms. As a Customer Service Representative in Bookmundi Nepal, you’ll be communicating a lot in both written as well as verbal English, so your English proficiency would need to be outstanding. Aside from doing customer service, you’ll be participating in various ad-hoc-based tasks and projects within the organization.
- Language. 100% proficient in written and verbal English.
- Computer literacy. Experience working with a laptop and email programs like Outlook.com, Gmail, etc.
- Reliability. You appreciate routines but also welcome new challenges.
- Initiative. You are not afraid of grabbing the phone and solving a task with a customer.
- Detail-oriented. A structured and detailed approach to tasks and also in your written English.
- Team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or a related discipline.
- Freshers are also highly encouraged to apply.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Grow as a person through exposure to global culture
- Potential for career advancement
- Be part of an amazing and passionate team of young programmers
- Five days’ work week with 40 hours a week
- Attractive salary packages based on your qualifications and experience
- Medical and accidental insurance
- Festival Allowance
- Sponsored healthy lunch at the office
- Employee referral programs
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes and cover letter to email@example.com by 3rd July 2022.
Interested candidates with good written and verbal
English are only encouraged to apply.
< We are always looking for a great people>