C# (.NET) Software Engineer
EKbana Solutions is R&D focused company with proven track record of delivering quality solutions to Global Clients. We work on latest technology and provide solutions to upcoming tech companies in US, Japan, Singapore and Nepal. Being focused on R&D, we always invest/work in latest global trends and encourage our team members to come-up with new ideas to create better solutions. We relentlessly encourage our team members to work in latest technology and upgrade team's knowledge by providing best possible learning tools.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
Design, develop, test and analyze new and existing desktop and web applications using .NET technologies. Must have knowledge of .NET Core and Azure Technologies.
- At least 1 or 2 years of experience in Web & Desktop development with Microsoft tools and technologies.
- Have work experience in Windows Forms or Windows presentation foundation (WPF)
- Strong analysis, design, coding, and troubleshooting skills.
- Develop, maintain and support existing systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, dynamic environment
- Must be a good team player, good learner, and self-starter
- Positive learning attitude and hard working
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- C#, Asp.Net MVC/Core, Windows Forms or Windows presentation foundation (WPF), MVVM.
- Web API, Entity Framework/Core, LINQ
- Database Tools and Technologies: SQLite(Preferred), MS SQL, PostgreSQL, SQL SERVER
- Working with version control like GIT
- Good understanding of OOP, SOLID Principles and Design patterns
- Experience on developing multi-tier architectures and highly scalable and maintainable approaches
- Experience with Azure and Continuous Integration tool is plus.
- Experience with Agile software development is a plus.
- Experience with any frontend JS framework is a plus.
- Experience with Power BI, SharePoint, Notification Hub will be a huge plus point.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent