C# .NET Developer
Tekvortex is a leading IT services company specializing in delivering and optimizing best of breed IT solutions from the initial phase of scoping the requirements, up to the final delivery, maintenance and continuous upgrade for medium and large sized enterprises around the globe since 2012. Since its inception it has been a trusted partner and a recognized leader in providing enterprise application development, systems integration and solution delivery services. With a unique focus on building strong, collaborative relationships with clients, Tekvortex has created a solid reputation for exceeding our client expectations with quality work and fast delivery turnaround. We also have special expertise in custom software development â€“ providing specialized products, IT services and custom end to end solutions to our enterprise customers. We gain competitive advantage from these distinctive capabilities and have developed the ability to implement and manage complex IT systems in changing times with greater effectiveness than many competitors. Our people-first strategy has resulted in lively, enthusiastic and dedicated team of experts and an excellent learning and growing environment for the newcomers. If you are a technology enthusiast looking to excel in your career working on challenging projects using state-of-art technologies, this is the right place for you. You can also email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
The opening presents a unique career development opportunity to passionate .NET developers by being a part of our expert team managing the Research and Development of leading enterprise products and services globally. S/he must be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Analyze product requirements and perform adequate research to implement solutions that meet the requirements.
- Maintain and enhance product modules following full software development life cycle for our market leading enterprise product suite.
- Coordinate with local and remote teams to share development updates, architecture/code reviews and training.
- Propose system improvements and offer alternative solutions to different problems.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development concepts.
- Experience of programming in core C# on latest .Net Frameworks, preferably on both desktop and web applications.
- Working knowledge of one or more common database systems like SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and so on.
- Excellent coding skills with ability to write production-ready code quickly with minimum assistance.
- Ability to work effectively with huge code base and remote teams using version control tools (SVN, GIT).
- Must be an effective communicator, responsible, quick learner and innovative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work and coordinate amicably with team members and management.
- Prior experience of working on Enterprise Application(s), Web Services and Knowledge of WCF will be a bonus.
* Candidates with different stream of education but having relevant experience in software industry may also apply.
* Candidates with less experience but who are highly passionate about programming on C#.NET may also apply for junior level openings.