Business Development Officers
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Pentagram is one of the most forward looking organizations in the field of marketing communications. Pentagram is hiring Business Development Officers who are outgoing in nature and capable to generate new sales leads and contacts as well as maintaining existing clientele. Pentagram is an independent creative agency having more than a decade of professional experience creating communication for clients of all shapes and sizes, across many different sectors and countries.
We value a Can-Do Attitude and that is what we are looking for in people who wish to be part of Pentagram team.
- Meeting clients to discuss their designing, publishing and advertising needs
- Presenting ideas and costing to clients
- Briefing the creative team who will produce the communication tools
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met
- Checking and reporting on the project’s progress
- Making ‘pitches’ to win new business
- Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the project
Qualifications and Experience
- A professional manner
- Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure
Salary & benefits are negotiable. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
E-mail your detailed CV, photo and portfolios/experience to firstname.lastname@example.org