Business Analyst cum QA Tester
Spiralogics, Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for the effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Location: Remote Work
Time Zone: EST
What You Need for this Position
- A genuine passion for Business Analyst and Software testing
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of experience.
All round experience in unit, functional, integration, smoke, stress, and performance testing methodologies
- Able to take ownership of the overall development of the organization.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong documentation skills: able to clearly report bugs and prepare test reports
- Willing to work with software engineers and third parties in different time zones
Propose innovative improvements Design, create, and document process flows, technical requirements lists, specifications,
diagrams, scenarios, mockups, and/or models for the development team.
Communicate with clients from the initial to implementation phase
Creating tests at various levels, including unit, functional, integration, smoke; understand
Prepare Test Data and maintain existing test artifacts.
Support in the smooth rollout of initiatives through pre and post-implementation
Serve as the strategic interface between Customer and Internal Product Development,
Quality Assurance and Project Management teams through the various phases.
Attend client calls and updates weekly status report to all the stakeholders.
Ensure all deliverables are completed to appropriate standards using agreed methodologies
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with an offer that will include:
- An aggressive base salary
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Growth opportunities
- 5 working days in a Week