Detailed Job description / requirements:
Wolfmatrix is looking for a Business Analyst to work with Wolfmatrix Technology Team to assist in the implementation and support of applications to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of processes:
- Work with the project designers and architects to make sure their designs conform to the project requirements
- Ensure to improve the efficiency of the team
- Write the Technical Requirement and Technical Story
- Ensure that the requirements are comprehensive, clear, testable, well documented and maintained.
- Work closely with the team on problem analysis and data gathering, driving conflict/issue resolution and managing the communication of status of significant business process issues.
Required Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or closely related.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with the IT Firm
- Must have good communication and presentation skills
- Skilled in JIRA Software
- Good working experience in complete cycle of Agile Software Development
- Good at analyzing and organizing information
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal development team and clients
- Self-motivated and assertive
- Should have good knowledge on Analytical view point of Data
- Should have good knowledge on Business Analytics
- Should have good knowledge on the Project Management
- Should have experience in Designing
- Strong analytic, requirement elicitation, organizational, problem solving and decision making skills
- Working experience on SaaS application
Qualified candidate can send their application to email@example.com with the Title “Business Analyst” by 14 March 2021.