BMLT (Medical Lab Technologist)
Nyaya Health Nepal, a Nepal-based NGO, improves healthcare for underserved communities in Nepal, in partnership with the Ministry of Health. Our integrated healthcare approach involves two teaching hospitals, a professionalized community health worker network, and strategic use of data and technology to connect patient records from hospital to home. Our more than 250 staff provide integrated care from home to hospital to over 200,000 community members, provide over 100,000 hospital visits, and conduct over 5,000 surgical procedures annually.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Nyaya Health Nepal is seeking a "Medical Lab Technologist (BMLT)" to provide quality practice and ensure dignified and evidence-based care to all patients. Applications are being accepted on an immediate, rolling basis.
- Experienced and good track record of reliable and quality work with time management skills
- Self-starter and a Problem solver with a passion and ability to learn quickly
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Laboratory Technology from recognized University/Board/Institutions
- Knowledge and experience on good clinical laboratory practice along with standardized laboratory process
- Ability to work on QX and QA for the quality improvement of laboratory test
- Ability to work effectively in a team for the patient's care
Big 3 Responsibilities:
- Lead Laboratory team (ensure duty rosters, conduct monthly meetings, team’s performance appraisal, regular 1:1 meetings, and identify training needs)
- Make sure the clinical laboratory services are maintained high-quality using standard protocols.
- Ensure dignified, and evidence-based care to all patients.
For Detail AORs and Application Process:
Please go through THIS LINK and apply for the position of Medical Lab Technologist. Or use this URL: https://nyayahealthnepal.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=218