ThemeGrill (themegrill.com) is one of the leading WordPress Themes/Plugins Shop of the world (yes, not just of Nepal). Our themes have been loved by people all around the globe and currently, our products empower more than 400,000 sites and are getting more than 5000 plus downloads on a daily basis. ThemeGrill is a young energetic team. At ThemeGrill, we do work not only in fun ways but also to help each other for independent development which we think is the key to success. If you are a young WordPress enthusiast and want to take your career a lot higher in WordPress then ThemeGrill is the place for you.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Do you want to explore a new exciting career in blogging? This may be the perfect job for you!
ThemeGrill, a renowned IT company located in Basundhara, Kathmandu is looking for enthusiastic, committed, and competent candidates to fill the position of Content Writers. Join us to become a professional technology blogger with an attractive salary!
With us, you also get the opportunity to dive into Search Engine Optimization (SEO), video marketing, and social media marketing besides blogging.
New to these topics? Don’t worry, the professionals here at ThemeGrill will guide you until you are capable of performing tasks on your own. If you are a passionate fast learner, don’t miss out on a great opportunity and apply today!
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Should have completed Bachloers
- Must have prior experience with professional content writing
- No specific degree required (Any academic degree will do. However, website technology is a plus point.)
- Keen interest and passion for reading, writing, and research
- Readiness to learn new skills, accept constructive criticism, and feedback
- Team player with really good communication ability
- Knowledge and skills in WordPress, SEO, marketing, and Photoshop are preferred. But not a necessity if you’re ready to learn!
- Extra points for candidates with voice-over and video editing skills!
Freshers can also apply for internship!!
It's Paid internship.
- Write beginner-friendly marketing guides for our blogs (https://themegrill.com/blog/, https://wpeverest.com/blog/ and others). By marketing guides, we mean website building tutorials, WordPress reviews, and other types of promotional content.
- Research and build content strategies to promote our WordPress products better.
- Create images, screenshots, and other types of graphics for the blog articles.
- Communicate with developers and designers in the team for various marketing articles.
- Post on social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and engage users.
- Opportunity to build your career in WordPress
- 5 working days a week; Relax and enjoy weekends freely
- Timely performance & salary review
- Exciting bonuses for the dedicated team members
- Timely refreshment and outing programs with the entire team
- A peaceful and serene working environment
- Inhouse games to play and enjoy breaks (Badminton, Chess, Carrom Board, TT)
- We provide lunch, snacks, unlimited tea, and coffees
Interested candidates can send links, Projects of your best work till now along with CV and Cover letter via Apply here