Automation & Data Analyst
ITONICS, founded in 2009! is a german based company that provides and develops the Enterprise Software and Services that drive innovation and is a leading provider of software solutions and services for innovation management. We ensure that companies maximize their Return on Innovation Investment (ROII) on a sustainable basis. With ITONICSâ€™ modular software suite, companies can collect, connect and track relevant information, inspirations, ideas, initiatives, and projects. We as a software provider, we help companies to implement well-known innovation process - we have rules, we implement stages. ITONICS supports the overall innovation management process, from environmental scanning, trend management, technology & resource management, strategic foresight and ideation to Innovation roadmapping. Our software helps in building a sustainable Innovation Capability to be prepared for future changes in markets and society.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
ITONICS is currently witnessing the growth and is looking for an Automation & Data Analyst who will be part of a dynamic, multi-skilled and passionate group of individuals. The successful candidate, based in Kathmandu, Nepal will work with the team throughout the Front-End Innovation Process, to identify new innovation opportunities for our clients.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Displays workplace professionalism blended with a good sense of humor.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- Has the ability to see the big picture, work in a team and communicate well with colleagues.
- Has organizational skills, time management, analytical and programming skills
- Apply Machine Learning and Deep Learning methodologies in order to optimize current processes
- Automate web scraping of cross-industry content
- Automate the analysis of qualitative and quantitative data
- Synthesize and simplify complex trends and consumer insights.
- Work hand-in-hand with a Project Lead in researching and delivering relevant content, building presentations, workshop collateral, etc.
- Insight generation from large amounts of data
- Visualization and Presentation of actionable insights
- Delivering on tasks timeously and diligently.
- We foster an ‘all hands -on deck’ culture, so you may dabble in other areas too.
Experience, Skill Set & Qualifications:
- Bachelors/Master’s in Mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering related field
- 2+ years of related working experience.
- Excellent at programming with python.
- Proven record of Data Modeling, Data Mining, and Segmentation
- Proven use of NLP and Regression
- Process automation with Selenium
- Use of version control
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Strong creative problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability and eagerness to take on new roles and responsibilities and take ownership when required.
- Ability to work within a networked team structure in a high-performance, project-based environment.
Come on board! Our Kathmandu office is based in a town in a new and modern office building providing a world-class working environment and offer you a handsome salary.
Candidates who have previously applied for a job at ITONICS but were not shortlisted for interviews are also encouraged to apply.
Please send us your resume (cover letter, CV) to us at email@example.com and state your availability.