Asst. Technical Officer
Cogent Health Pvt. Ltd., is a wholly owned subsidiary of F1Soft International Pvt. Ltd., F1Soft Group is an innovation engine in digital finance that is helping simplify the lives of millions of Nepalis. Since inception in 2004, we have been helping build a digital ecosystem that connects the Nepal population to essential financial services in simple, affordable and secure ways. The F1Soft Group comprises businesses in several verticals that enable digital transformation and contribute to ecosystem development. Our solutions cater to mobile financial services, eHealth, EduTech, InsureTech, and eCommerce, among others. With over 600 employees, we are Nepalâ€™s leading FinTech company and the highest tax payer in the IT sector. By 2023, we aim to be among the countryâ€™s top 5 businesses in terms of revenue and workforce.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Post: Asst. Technical Officer
Department: Support and Implementation Department
We are looking for as an Asst. Technical officer, you will work on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Your role is to support and implement HMIS software in hospital. You will work under other IT Officers, Implementing the software, solving the issues regarding hospitals.
- Software testing.
- Coordinate with the Team leader in implementation.
- Collaborate with other team members to solve the issues.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented manual.
- Work independently when required.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Have to travel extensively across Nepal for implementation.
- At least Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Should have knowledge of HTML, CSS, and MySQL.
- Familiar with Network and hardware will be a plus point.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment. Ability to develop new approaches to complex logical pro
- Fast responding to the issue.
- An efficient and effective team person.