Associate Software Engineer
F1Soft Group is an innovation engine in digital finance that is helping simplify the lives of millions of Nepalis. Since inception in 2004, we have been helping build a digital ecosystem that connects the Nepal population to essential financial services in simple, affordable and secure ways. The F1Soft Group comprises businesses in several verticals that enable digital transformation and contribute to ecosystem development. Our solutions cater to mobile financial services, eHealth, EduTech, InsureTech, and eCommerce, among others. With over 600 employees, we are Nepalâ€™s leading FinTech company and the highest tax payer in the IT sector. By 2023, we aim to be among the countryâ€™s top 5 businesses in terms of revenue and workforce.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Designation Associate Software Engineer
No. of Vacancy 5
Job Location Kathmandu
We are looking for an enthusiastic and fast learning Associate Software Engineer who can develop, test document and maintain web/mobile applications under certain supervision.
- Analyze and understand business requirements in details
- Work in Scrum/Kanban team environment to size and plan the requirements
- Develop software products following standard coding practices and automated unit testing
- Maintain software products by identifying and resolving issues
- Work collaboratively in an Agile team to deliver team commitments and goals
- Maintain required documentation of owns work
- Research on new technology and techniques for continuous improvement of the products
- Participate actively in retrospective meetings for continuous improvement of the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 1 year of software development experience (preferred)
- Familiar with Object Oriented Concept
- Familiar with Data Structure and DBMS
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum Practices and Tools
- Analytical and logical skills along with attention to details
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with heterogeneous database server environment like MySQL, mssql and oracle.
- Sound knowledge on Java programming.
- Familiar with Angular 4 or higher framework.
- Familiar withUML Diagrams and DBMS relational diagrams
- Strong analytical, debugging and troubleshooting skills and ability to work.
- strong communication skills, Team adaptability sound attitude and eager to learn