DesignRipple is a Structural Engineering company founded in 2019, committed to provide quality design services in par with international standards in Nepal. We collaborate with architects, owners and builders to design elegant solutions for projects of all types, sizes and levels of company. From advanced structural analysis, design optimization, performance-based design, and seismic damage assessment to retrofit design. DesignRipple Structures and Engineering Pvt. Ltd. is an established firm based in Naagpokhari, Kathmandu. We have opportunities for Architects with “Can do” attitudes and willing to work on challenging projects.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Job Position : Architect
Job Level : Mid-Level
Academic Qualification : Bachelor’s in Architecture
Min Years of Experience : 3-5 years of professional experience as a designer
Experience and Knowledge:
- Candidate must possess high level of professional etiquette and “Can do attitude” and must be always willing to learn new things.
- Must have sound knowledge and experience the conceptual design and master planning of Commercial and Residential Buildings. Experience in the design of Hotels and Hospital would be given priority.
- Must be proficient in the application of design software likes Sketchup, CAD and Lumion. Experience in Revit would be given priority.
- Must be able to detail the design to develop the working drawings.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and work on pressure to meet the deadline.
- Must have knowledge of various design materials available in the Market.
- Must have knowledge of the building by-laws.
- Must have experience of developing Municipal drawings.
- Must be able to properly present and convince clients regarding design decisions
- Must be willing to be flexible regarding working hours
- Must have excellent written and verbal English and Nepali, including strong writing and editing skills
- Must have a positive, enthusiastic, and flexible attitude towards delivering results
- Must ensure the design stages are completed by the design team to the satisfaction of the client before approving progression to the next stage of design
- Must be capable of reviewing shop drawings, specifications, cost estimations submitted by outside architects and contractors to ensure adherence to contract and notify discrepancies
Mid-Level Architect will be responsible for –
- Review of the existing Architectural drawings and co-ordinate with the architect and the client.
- Develop and draft Conceptual designs, Master Plan, Municipal drawings and Working Drawings.
- Select suitable construction materials to reflect the design intent.
- Supervise junior architects.
- Quality assurance and Quality check of the drawings and designs
- Preparation of design report, material specifications and technical proposal.
- Co-ordinate with Structural engineer for the project development.
- Manage the projects to meet the project deadline.
- Maintain office discipline
Interested candidate can also sed their CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org