ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife)
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Starlight Foundation (SLF) is a non-profit company existing to support, serve and empower children, families and communities from Nepal’s Himalayan regions through Health, Education, Anti-Human sex trafficking and Environmental programs. Our working areas are mostly focused in Kathmandu and in the remote villages of northern Gorkha district. SLF is seeking applicants from health professionals to work in its Health Units in the remote villages of Gorkha district.
Positions vacant: ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife)
Required No.: 1 (one)
Work station: Jagat, Ward No. 3, Sirdibas, Tsum NubriGaunPalika, Gorkha (The working station can be changed from one to another Health Units run by SLF)
Salary and benefit: This will be according to the policy of the company/organization.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide prompt and proper health service to the patients.
- Provide maternal and child health along with family planning services.
- Provide health and nutrition education.
- Provide treatment of minor injuries, first-aid in emergencies and disasters.
- Keep a correct record of demographic details of all the patients who visit the Health Unit.
- Take proper care of all the medical equipment provided by the employer.
- Take proper care of all the medicines provided by the employer.
- Keep a proper record of all the medicines supplied by the employer.
- Participate in all the health and sanitation training conducted by the employer or the local government.
- Maintaining environmental sanitation of the Health Unit.
- Any other jobs related to healthcare and/or given by the employer to do that fall under the responsibilities of the Health Unit need to be carried out.
Other qualifications, experience, and competencies required:
- SBA-trained candidate is preferred.
- 2-year experience working in the health sectors like health clinics, health posts and health centers in the remote places of Nepal.
- Ability to work in a team and coordinate tasks and responsibilities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively with patients and the health team.
- A compassionate and caring attitude
Applying Procedure: Interested candidates can send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Application deadline: 2079 Falgun 1 (13th February 2023)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained.
|Category||Medical / Nursing|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Mid Level|
|Education||Please check vacancy details|
|Posted Date||31 Jan, 2023|
|Apply Before||13 Feb, 2023|