Angular Frontend Developer
Verisk Nepal is the software development and information technology (IT) service support center for Verisk Analytics. We are a dedicated team of software and IT professionals who provide technical support to Verisk's businesses. At Verisk Nepal, we help our internal clients focus on their business solutions while we focus on the technology. Verisk Nepal is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO, a Verisk Analytics business.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Angular Frontend Developer
Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Verisk Business: Verisk Analytics
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
AD3i is a leading provider of services to Insurance Industry. We work across all the components in insurance – leads, new business, underwriting, policy administration, billing and claims. We also work in products related to Insurance conversion and reports and analytics.
We are looking to hire a dynamic Angular Developer who has professional experience in UI development. As a developer, you will be required to build a top-quality coding base. You will also be required to create UI components, include them in a library package and publish it.
- Work with other developers and designers to ensure that the components are functional and visually appealing.
- Creating NPM library package.
- Using the latest front-end technology, Building self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Perform complex product analysis as well as development duties that may include significant research and analysis.
- Collaborating with other cross-functional teams to ensure high-performance of applications.
- Identifying and troubleshooting issues with front end code.
- Providing support for clearing bottlenecks and obstacles.
- Using Git to keep track of changes.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience as Angular / UI developer.
- Detailed experience with coding and the ability to troubleshoot and analyze websites using HTML, CSS, JS and comparable language.
- Experience using Git in a professional/workplace environment.
- Knowledge on SASS, web accessibility
- Knowledge on Node Package Manage (NPM) registry.
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Figma, Axure, JIRA etc.
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
Verisk is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Effective November 15, 2021, and subject to applicable law, all prospective hires for this position will be required to demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, or qualify for a legally-required medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a condition of employment. Hired candidates who do not demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, and who have not been approved for a legally-required medical or religious accommodation will no longer meet the requirements for employment and their offers of employment will be immediately rescinded, in accordance with applicable law.