Detailed Job description / requirements:
Planet Earth Solution is a leading IT consultancy company that specializes in the realm of industry solutions and implementation services to various organizations across Nepal since 13 years. The company has been since then operating tirelessly with a sole mission to “Delivering the best of Solutions & Services”. Our solutions are already compliant with the industry standards and the respective regulatory policies.
We boast of a team comprising of young and dynamic professionals having strong back ground in the related industries ranging from very small to the large-scale financial & business establishments. Our solutions are capable of handing the day to day operation of
- Cooperative Institutions
- Financial Institutions
- Core, Retail and Wholesale Banking
- Investment Banking
- Private Banking & Custody
- Small & Medium sized business enterprises
- Schools, Hospitals & Government bodies.
We at Planet Earth Solution firmly believe that with our products, services and timely guidance, our clients will be able to achieve exponential growth in their productivity and efficiency. Our professional services will not just enable you to succeed in your business but will also help you to enhance your competitiveness and enable you to have an edge over the rest of the players in the market.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of online banking applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Our primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. We will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Bitbucket/Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration