Synergy Tech Software is a software development company specialized in the development, delivery and implementation of enterprise applications like ERP, Core Banking, Financial Accounting, Budgeting & Financial Planning and software for different delivery channels for banking products and services. Notably, Synergy Tech Software is the first microfinance software vendor in Nepal and has amassed over a decade of experience in this field specifically. The Synergy Tech Software professional team are passionate about the services they provide and have proven expertise in the microfinance domain, financial organisations, cloud computing, SOA architecture, hardware infrastructure and network. Beside Nepal, the company has been providing different services like custom software development, BI and data visualization services to clients in the USA and Myanmar.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Synergy Tech Software Pvt. Ltd is a software company which consists of a team of experienced professionals with a passion for delivering high-quality and innovative software solutions. Discover the world of innovation, learning, growth and equal opportunities with Synergy Tech Software Pvt. Ltd. We are looking for young, self-motivated, energetic candidates with experience in android application development.
Bachelor of Software/Computer Engineering or equivalent disciplines
- Strong understanding of Core Java 6/7/8+ (is a must)
- Strong understanding of Android SDK (is a must), Android NDK (good to have).
- Experience/Knowledge of relational databases, SQL queries, SQLite (is a plus).
- Experience (is a plus)/Knowledge of Android ORMs.
- Experience/Knowledge of UI/UX design and implementation using any DI frameworks.
- Experience/Knowledge of Smart Device integration in android application (is a plus).
- Experience/Knowledge of Android App Testing.
- Experience/Knowledge of Source Code Version Control Systems.
- Experience/Knowledge of Software Design & Modelling with UML.
- Experience ( is a plus )/Knowledge of Android ORMs & Security.
- Knowledge of OOP principles.
- Knowledge of other OOP languages (nice to have).
- Experience of Linux or Unix like systems (is a plus).
- Problem solver attitude.
- Self-learner attitude.
- Vibrant personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team or alone.
- Responsible and ability to justify own presence in the team.
- Work with and extend existing/new android application features to meet client requirements.
- Participate in teamwork to Analyze, Design and Develop new features.
- Write testable features assigned.
- Implement REST and WebSocket APIs in applications.
- Technical documentation of features assigned.
- Provide technical support for clients if required.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by management.
- Provide progress updates to team lead/project manager.
Salary & benefits: Will be offered as per the candidates’ experience and qualification. Salary is not a bar for deserving candidates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection processes. Suitable candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Interested Candidates are requested to email us your detailed CV with Cover letter and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org