Pradhan & Associates is a top-tier full service commercial law firm in Nepal. The firm is well known for its expertise in commercial transactional work as well as in complex commercial litigation and arbitration. The Firm is committed to excellence in every aspect of commercial law that we practice. We offer professional services primarily to foreign companies and international institutions as well as individual clients. Our objective is to provide comprehensive legal services to foreign companies and business entities in the area of commercial and business laws in Nepal.
Details / requirements:
- Excellent command in MS office
- Good command in speaking and writing in English language
- Organizational skill
- Good communication skill
- Handle telephone calls
- Oversee, coordinate and perform day to day administrative functions
- Communicate with internal staff members, vendors etc.
- Maintain office records, files and documents
- Maintain office database
- Manage office suppliesSchedule appointments, meetings, etc.
- Draft correspondence and other documents
- Any other administrative responsibilities as delegated.
Interested candidates, who meet above-mentioned requirements, may apply by submitting a bio-data in PDF format via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.