Shree Gap Community Awareness Society is a non-profit organization that has been working in Health, Education, WASH and Sanitation sector since 2071 B.S. Health Post Building Construction is one of its program under health sector.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Shree Gap Community Awareness Society is a non-profit organization that has been working in Health, Education, WASH and Sanitation sector since 2071 B.S. Shree Gap Community Awareness Society is recruiting for an admin/finance assistant to support the general administration of the office. This is a full time job located within Kathmandu valley with occasional travel to field areas. The job duration is for 1 year with subject to extension.
- Greet clients and visitors as needed.
- Ensure the safe and organized storage of incoming and outgoing letters and office documents.
- Assist in organizing meeting and keeping proper minute of the meetings.
- Ensure that the office has all the needed supplies to function smoothly.
- Visit government office, NGO partners and other stakeholders as needed
- Keep the leave record and leave documents safely and update regularly.
- Ensure safe and organized storage of staffs documents and update staff file as needed.
- Direct and Supervise the work of office support staff.
- Assist in financial reporting.
- Make payments, collect bills and receipts.
- Make other necessary payments as needed.
- Assist in proper and safe filing of financial documents.
- Keep proper record of all the office stationery and supplies.
- Keep proper record of all the assets of the office.
- Maintain office equipment as needed.
- Assist in the procurement process.
- Assist in packaging and preparing of the supplies.
- Bachelors in Management (BBA/BBS) – Fresher can apply.
- Bachelors in other subjects – At least one-year experience in admin/finance is required.
- Good Nepali and English typing skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Sound knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and other office tools.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter including two reference contacts via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5 pm August 4, 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.