Accounting and General affair officer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
H Plant Pvt. Ltd. is a social enterprise established in Nepal by South-Korea based international humanitarian development NGO conducting various support programs around the world.
H Plant has a focus on rural community development encouraging people to stand on their own feet and inspiring them to have ownership of the community where they belong through nature sourcing and value addition of Medicinal and Aromatics Plants (MAPs). H Plant pursue the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Position: Accounting and General affair officer.
Level: Staff -Senior staff
Accounting part duties:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information
- Preparing and generating balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports monthly.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
General affair part duties:
- Managing and overseeing company's day-to-day administrative processes and efforts
- Keeping and Preparing company legal documents up to date
- Responsible to manage office administration
- Payroll and banking
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in the field
- Proven track record of success
- Familiarity with corporate finance
- Knowledge on corporate law is plus
How to apply:
- Prepare Cover letter-CV in one file (MS Word or PDF)
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
File Name: yourName_ACC_HPlant_YYMMDD