Lovely Home Consultancy and Corporate Services Pvt. Ltd. is an organization duly registered according to the laws of Nepal. It oversees and manages the various organizations which includes renowned Educational Institutions such as Lovely Home Child Care, Lovely Home Innovative School and LIFE School, E-commerce Business, hire purchase company etc., employing around 100 employees.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Job Category: Academic Coordinator
No. of Vacancies: 1
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: LIFE School, Dhobighat, Lalitpur
Offered Salary: Negotiable
Qualification: M. Phil. or related field
Experience: 2-4 years
Prefered Age: 30-40 yrs
- Course coordinator
- Develop, monitor and implement yearly course curriculum and extra-curricular activities
- Teaching and handling classes
- Coordinate with management, staffs, students and parents
- Provide and arrange necessary trainings for the staffs on integrated curriculum
- Develop, revise, update and improve school curricula and textbook in accordance with Curriculum Development Centre (CDC) standards
- Develop and implement co-curricular activities
- Provide guidance, support and supervise the implementation of curriculum in line with CDC standards
- Ensure compliance of existing rules and policy
- Assist, instruct and prepare/develop various assessment module and academic calendar
- Maintain discipline in accordance with rules and disciplinary system of the school.
- M. Phil. or related field
- Atleast 2-4 years of experience in similar role.
- Strong skills in writing, typing and communicating in English and Nepali (both oral and written) is required
- Leadership quality
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and communication tools
- Having knowledge and skill regarding report writing and preparation of child profile
- Having ability to conduct classes through online internet tools such as Zoom, Google Meet etc.
- Ready to dedicate extra hours as per requirement
- Having knowledge about STEM and global education
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Having up-to-date knowledge regarding education laws and integrated curriculum of Nepal.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are encouraged to apply within 30 days. All the applicants are requested to send their CV’s in Lovelyhome.firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. We strongly encourage female applicants.
|Category||Education, Educational Training, Teachers|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Senior Level|
|Education||Masters in Philosophy (M.Phil.)|
|Posted Date||17 Mar, 2023|
|Apply Before||16 Apr, 2023|