Abroad Study Counselor, Front Desk Attendent
Job posted on 08 Nov, 2022 Apply before 07 Dec, 2022
Future Quest International Education Consultancy Nepal Pvt.Ltd
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Abroad Study Counselor
- Counseling walk-in prospective students, and their parents/guardians for Study in New Zealand, Australia, USA, Canada, UK, and Ireland. (ANY TWO)
- Applying to different Institutes/ Colleges/Universities on behalf of students
- Advising and Assisting students in preparing required documents.
- Communicating with education providers/ representatives via email, phone, etc.
- Visa processing for students and visitors.
- Researching and keeping updated on admission rules and country-specific overseas students' admission regulations.
- Making presentations on different institutes/colleges/universities for in-house staff to keep everyone updated.
- Updating front desk staff on any changes in admission rules or visa rules.
- Coming up with innovative ideas to promote the business.
- Counseling students over the telephone.
- Record keeping and reporting to the management on a weekly basis
- Any other duties that are deemed necessary by the management.
Front Desk Attendant
- Fairly good knowledge about abroad study requirements specific to each country listed above.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Excellent IT skills, Word, Excel, Email, Internet, Google Docs, CRM etc.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn and grow as a professional.
- Friendly and customer focussed.
- Good Telephonic etiquette.
- People person.