UI/UX Designer : Detail
- Company: CraftData Labs
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Thirbam Sadak, Baluwatar
- Computer - Web Design
- Full / Part Time
- 1+ years
- B. A. (Bachelors in Art)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
CraftData Labs is a technology company in Kathmandu that provides data science and web development services and products to clients all across the globe.
We are looking to add a creative and passionate individual with experience in designing digital/web products to the team in Kathmandu. Our work is mostly data analytics related, so you will be creating a lot of charts, data visualisations and infographics.
- Build the visual identity and experience of our products and services; from marketing to UI to branding and everything in between.
- Proactively follow web design best practices, usability patterns, and latest UI/UX trends.
- Define our UI/branding specifications.
- Be closely involved in our projects from conception to lay down their design direction.
- Discuss ideas and designs directly with the founders.
- Take broad ideas and turn them into simple and well-crafted wireframes and mockups.
- Effectively communicate with other members of the team to discuss implementation methods.
- Proven design skills in the real world.
- Understanding of common design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch etc.
- A portfolio of prior work for review.
- The ability to work with developers to provide code that integrates into web applications.
We offer good compensation based on experience along with other perks that come with joining a startup. You will have freedom to apply your own ideas in shaping our work culture at this early stage and help solve "real" problems faced by businesses today.
Send us your CV along with URLs of a portfolio of your best work and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are right person for the job to email@example.com by 19th of April 2017