Trainer (Personality Development) : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- 3+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Terms of Reference For Trainer
Job Title: Personality Development Trainer
Length of Contract: 1-year contract, renewable subject to satisfactory performance
Location: Kupondole, Lalitpur
Line Manager: HR Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Jobsnepal.com is the first and the largest locally focused employment website in the nation. We are the pioneer and the leading online employment solution for job seekers and employers searching for the right candidate. We aim to provide a common platform to the recruiting and job seeking communities.
The Trainer will be responsible to deliver personality development training. In this role, she/he should be able to bring substantial positive changes in the personality of the participants and make them ready to face the professional world.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Facilitate training classes to the participants belonging to different genre and age group and train them in various aspects of personality development.
- Groom the participants and enhance their physical appearances and mental to emanate confidence and business professionalism; preparing them for professional interviews and other meetings.
- Prepare training material beforehand.
- Deliver the training as per the standard.
- Graduate in any specialization (Masters preferred).
- Minimum experience of 3 years in PD Training.
- Should be a leader and a motivator.
- Should possess public speaking and training skills.
- Should be proficient in spoken and writing skills, both in English and Nepali.
- Computer literate, keen to embrace new technology and changes.
Required competencies and knowledge on following topics:
- Leadership skills
- Attitude and how to work on them.
- SWOT Analysis
- Transformation of human behavior
- Behavioral Management
- Communication skills
- Speaking skills
- Customer care
- Interpersonal skills
- Interviewing skills
- Stress Management
- Resume building
- Time Management