Receptionist (Morning Shift) : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Front Office / Secretarial
- Full Time
- 1+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the experienced, competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Receptionist for one of our clients.
A reputed Language and Computer Centre based in Kathmandu.
Position: Receptionist (Morning Shift: 7am -3pm)
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in related field.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable
- Handle phone calls and make a list of all the calls.
- Answer inquiries and ensure the queries from clients are addressed.
- Ensure reception area is neat and tidy.
- Make phone calls to clients and other stakeholders whenever needed.
- Report daily to supervisor regarding the effectiveness of your tasks and accomplishments.
- Perform other task (s) as and when required.
- Excellent communication skills in Nepali and English Language
- Pleasing and outgoing personality
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Hospitable and Smiling
- influencing and negotiation skills;
- Basic knowledge of MS-Office Package
Salary: Upto 20,000 (Negotiable)