Marketing Officers – 2 (Male/Female) : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Marketing Officers for our client company.
Marketing Officers – 2 (Male/Female)
Job Type: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arranging appointments with clients, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling;
- Visiting and making the presentation to clients regularly.
- Willing to work during odd hours & willing to travel extensively.
- Good communication, customer orientation, and negotiation skills.
- Developing marketing and sales strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to potential clients.
- Basic knowledge of computers (MS Word. Excel, and Power-Point)
- Ability to plan for sales work, manage priorities to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Creative and able to manage assigned responsibilities with little supervision
- Two wheeler license and having own bike/scooter is mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree (running)
- At least 1 years of experience in related field. (Freshers can apply)
- Should be a strong and confident communicator.
Salary: Rs.12,000 – Rs. 15,000 (Salary will be revised after probation period)
Benefits: Incentive – 1.5% to 3% (according to the set target per month)