Marketing Officer : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- NRs 18000 - 23000 per month
- Full Time
- 2+ years
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Marketing Officer for our client company.
JOB POSITION: MARKETING OFFICER
Job Type: Full Time
No Gender Bias/ No Age Bar
Salary: Rs. 18000 – 23000 including allowance [Negotiable based on experience of candidate]
- 9:30 am to 5:30pm working hours,
- 7 days sick leave, 13 days public holidays and 10 days casual leave,
- Saturday regular off in a week and 2 Sundays off in a month.
- Accidental insurance coverage
Scope of Role:
Plan and oversee company’s marketing activities and campaigns. Ensuring marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by the management.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Executing effective marketing strategies,
- Planning, developing and implementing indoor and outdoor marketing campaigns,
- Inspecting the effectiveness of each campaign and developing the lead generation programs,
- Analyzing data to determine campaign efficiency,
- Acting as liaisons between the media, suppliers and clients,
- Attending and organizing sales promotional events and exhibitions,
- Studying market trends and implementing recent ideas to up sell the products of clients,
- Having updated knowledge and timely follow up with suppliers,
- Working closely with service team on project development and implementation,
- Communicating marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to management team,
- Objective to profitability and improvement.
Qualification and Skills
- Understanding of business practices and good knowledge of market research techhniques, statistical and data analysis methods,
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent organizational and multi tasking skills,
- Self motivated to achieve targets,
- Ability to think outside the box and positive attitude,
- An enthusiast with influencing and negotiation skills,
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach,
- Having Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field,
- Proven experience of at least 2 years as a marketing officer or similar role.
- Having a driving license and personal vehicle is a must.