Invitation for Bids : Detail
- Company: Rural Reconstruction Nepal
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: Rural Reconstruction Nepal
- Full Time
- Please check vacancy details.
- Please check vacancy details
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Invitation for Bids
Rural Reconstruction Nepal
Rehabilitation support to Earthquake Affected peoples of Dolakha District
Invitation for Bids for the Supply, Installation, Commissioning & Training of Compressed Stabilized Interlock Earth Brick (CSEB Semi Hydraulic machine at our project sites of Dolakha District-Nepal
Contract Identification No: RRN/BM-01
Date of publication: 8 August 2017
- RRN is preparing to set up a Compressed Stabilized Earth Interlock Brick (CSEB) for the Rehabilitation support to Earthquake Affected peoples of Dolakha District and intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract listed below. Bidding is open to all eligible national and international bidders.
- RRN invites bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of “Bids for the Supply, Installation, and Commissioning & Training of Compressed Stabilized Earth Interlock Brick (CSEB) machine at our project sites of Dolakha District, Nepal.
- Eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the office of Rural Reconstruction Nepal, Gairidhara, Kathmandu, and P.O. Box 8130, Kathmandu Nepal. Tel +977-1-4004976, 4004985, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com or through website : www.rrn.org.np
- The sealed bidding documents should be submitted at RRN office, Gairidhara, Kathmandu or such sealed bidding documents will be also accepted by mail/courier but that should arrive RRN central office within 18th August 2017.
- Bids must be delivered to RRN central office, Gairidhara, Kathmandu before 5 pm on 18th August 2017. Documents received after this deadline will not be accepted.
- The eligible bidders are requested to submit application letter, company profile along with the copy of company/ firm registration certificate, Technical Specification Document, Brick Test Reports, Quotation and Price Schedules, Delivery Schedule.
- The Machine should be able to produce the bricks with size and shape at least recommended by National Reconstruction Authority (NRA), Nepal. The required shape, size and geometry and picture of bricks are available in separate sheet. Additional feature/specification of the machine which could modify other sized and shaped of the brick will be preferred besides the production capacity of required size and shape mentioned in this bid.
- The interested bidders should demonstrate commitment and capacity to supply, installation, and Commissioning & Training of Compressed Stabilized Earth Interlock Brick (CSEB) machine at our project sites of Dolakha District, Nepal before 20th September 2017.
- Details requirement of machines (technical specifications) are available at RRN website www.rrn.org.np or will be available if asked to Raksha@rrn.org.np; firstname.lastname@example.org
- RRN reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the sealed bids without assigning any reason, what so ever.
Regarding other additional information, kindly go through the link below: