Intern : Detail
- Company: International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES)
- Industry: I/ NGO
- Address: Lane Opposite MBL Tower
- Development / Administrative
- Intern / Trainees
- Fresh Graduate
- Graduate (Bachelors)
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Internship Opportunity for Young Unemployed Graduates
The International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES), Nepal is an international NGO that supports the building of democratic societies around the world. With funding from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), IFES Nepal provides technical assistance to the electoral cycle to enhance citizen participation and strengthen civil society, governance and transparency. IFES Nepal is looking for a young graduate willing to learn about democracy and governance to join the organization as a fulltime Intern.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in project implementation
- Assist in field work
- Assist in report writing and translations in Nepali and English
- Assist in coordinating with program stakeholders to collect data and making entry in the database
- Liaise with IFES partner organizations
- Perform any other duties assigned to by the immediate supervisor
- Minimum Bachelor level qualification in relevant field
- Pleasing personality, good communication skill and willing to learn
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Knowledge and proficiency in computer skills (good knowledge Sof MS office package, email and Internet). Basic knowledge of SPSS preferred.
- Should be able to work independently, proactive and at ease with multitasking and teamwork.
This Internship position is open for Nepali nationals only and is based in Kathmandu.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application with an updated CV and name of two references with contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title in the subject line of the email. The application deadline is 4:00 PM, October 18, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for selection processes. Undue influence at any stage of the processes will lead to automatic disqualification. People with disability, women and candidates from marginalized groups are highly encouraged to apply.