HR/ADMIN Coordinator : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Human Resources
- Full Time
- 3+ years
- Post Graduate / Masters in related field.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of HR/ADMIN Coordinator for our client company.
A well known local, not for profit, WFTO Guaranteed Fair Trade organization situated at Kathmandu.
Job Position: HR/ADMIN Coordinator
Level: Senior Management
Qualification and requirements:
- Master degree in management /Business Administration preferably with HR Specialization
- Minimum 3 years experience in HR/ Admin
- Should have a good command both written and oral English and Nepali language.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly Motivated and achievement oriented
- Should have sound knowledge on recruitment processes, payroll management, staffing, performance appraisals, Human Resource policies and practices, HR strategy execution, compensation claims etc
- Should possess knowledge of existing labor law of Nepal
- Able to handle the grievances and complaints effectively
- Proven skill for negotiation and conflict resolution
- Willingness to contribute towards the organization which is relevant and beneficial to disadvantaged
Salary: Probation Period (3 months) – Gross Rs. 30,000 / month
After Probation: Gross Rs. 40,000/ month
Personal Leave: 15 Days Annually
Festival Leave: 4 days annually
Public Holidays: As per Org. Calendar ( approx 20 days a year)
Insurance: Accidental, Medical, Hospitalization
Maternity Leave/ Paternity Leave: As per Organization’s policy
Mourning Leave: As per Organization’s policy
Work days: 6 days a week
Work hours: 9:30- 17:30/ 9:30- 16:30 winter schedule