Digital Content Producer : Detail
- Company: IntroCept Nepal Pvt Ltd
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Naya Bato, Dhobighat
- Computer - Technology/Management
- Full Time
- 3+ years
- Please check details below.
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Fall in love with your career all over again by working with top talent as part of an innovative organization that combines cutting edge technology with industry-leading research capabilities to create something new. Enjoy the benefits of a fun, positive, and dynamic work environment that encourages creativity and rewards results. Apply and discover what being part of the IntroCept is all about!
IntroCept is currently looking for a passionate, attentive and highly motivated technically focused Digital Content Producer.
- Develop compelling, insightful, persuasive and relevant content.
- Perform an editorial role ensuring strategic alignment, quality, SEO and web content best practices.
- Help design the structure, flow and business requirements of the website, create sitemaps and assist with content-related testing.
- Conceive, write and help guide the execution of persuasive content for all digital media.
- Design and facilitate in-house concepts and user experience testing.
- Distill technical information into written content suitable for a wide range of audiences.
- Conduct research to understand the information needs of priority customer segments.
- Prototyping, testing, and ideating solutions.
- 3+ years experience as a Digital content producer
- A bachelor degree in business , marketing or computing
- Excellent copywriting skills, with demonstrated experience writing conversion-driven copy for product and landing pages
- Understanding of digital marketing and SEO principles
- Experience in using a range of content management systems
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing abilities
- Creative thinking when it comes to creating engaging content
- A strong understanding of digital interface design
- The ability to effectively manage time, prioritise tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Attractive Salary
- Festival Allowance
- Performance bonus
- Free meals
- Develop global reach and networks
- Accredited online learning opportunities
- Team building activities
- Challenging and friendly work environment
If you are a driven and motivated professional with a huge appetite to learn and want to take direction with some of the most talented in the industry we want to hear from you.
To submit your application, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit nepal.introcept.co/career