Crew member ( Boy/Girl ) : Detail
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.
You can also call us during business hours at 01-5547709 / 5547710 (Sunday-Friday)
OR you can visit our office at Kandevsthan, Kupondole , Lalitpur
JobsNepal.com reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
- Company: JobsNepal.com Direct Recruitment Service
- Industry: Information Technology
- Address: Kandeuta Than, Lalitpur
- Full Time
- SLC / TSLC
Detailed Job Description / Requirements
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the experienced, competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Crew Member for one of our clients.
A reputed cafe based in Kathmandu
Job Title: Crew member ( Boy/Girl )
- Customer Service
- Managing the kitchen
- Serving the customers and dish washing
- Work related to cleanliness and as assigned
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- SLC pass. Fair in written and spoken English.
- Experience preferable but not necessary.
Duty shifts and hour: 9 hrs duty anytime between 9 am to 9 pm on a rotation basis in between the staffs
Pay package: 8000 during probation ( 3 months ) 12000 after probation + one-time meal
- Medical, accidental and life insurance cover after probation.
- Provision for breakfast and lunch
- OT 1.5 per hours worked
- Quarterly incentive once every 3 months
- Yearly increment
- Opportunity for career growth (team leader>supervisor>Asst. Manager>restaurant manager ) depending on candidate performance on the floor.
Note: the candidate must be ready to do overall duties assigned to him/her. This includes from handling the customer to back kitchen duties.